Maxwell Adventist Academy is an international Seventh-day Adventist secondary school providing an international college-preparatory curriculum. Our mission is to encourage and exemplify a balanced Christian lifestyle, service to others, and high academics, all within the setting of a personal relationship with Christ.
We adhere the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist Education, which is to embrace the work of redemption through the restoration in humanity the image of our Creator through the harmonious development of our physical, mental, social, and spiritual faculties.
It is the goal of Maxwell Adventist Academy that its students will:
- Establish and deepen a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Develop a strong and healthy self-esteem, based on the “golden rule” of putting other before themselves.
- Develop strong, flexible, creative, and independent minds.
- Develop the mental discipline required for academic success.
- Develop the practicality and common sense that will prepare them for success in their chosen careers and in other important pursuits of life.
- Develop self-discipline, ultimately making externally-imposed discipline unnecessary.
- Establish a balanced, healthful lifestyle which will lead to physical vigor and well-being throughout their adult lives.
- Value highly the personal qualities of loyalty, honesty, and integrity.
- Develop social abilities so that their interactions with others may be deep, positive, and rewarding.
- Have ample opportunity to develop leadership abilities.
- Grow in their appreciation for the Seventh-day Adventist Church – its teachings, its philosophies, and the lifestyle it encourages.